Simon's Cheesecake Surprise was the twenty-third episode of the YoGPoD, uploaded on 30th November 2009. It was created and produced by Simon and Lewis. The episode is forty-six minutes and nine seconds in length.
In this podcast, Simon describes in detail how to make his delicious, low fat and healthy cheesecake recipe.
Cheesecake Recipe Edit
- You will need 1(ONE) jar of starwberry or raspberry jam.
- Also needed are toast crumbs to make up the crust.
- Finally, a few Dairylea cheese wedges are needed, depending on portion size.
- First, you must use the crust substance and cover your bowl with it.
- After that, cover the crust with a layer of the Dairylea cheese. Top with the jam and you are good to go in eating fine cuisine.
Hannah made a video for her website (http://www.cookingwithhannah.com/) detailing how to make Simon's Cheesecake Surprise. The video was uploaded to her vlomadia channel. It is currently unavailable in the United Kingdom due to copyright issues.
There will be casual swearing involved. You have been warned...
(THIS TRANSCRIPT IS A WIP...IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS TRANSCRIPT, THEN PLEASE START YOU TRANSCRIPT FROM THE VERY FIRST SECOND AND THEN WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED/NEED TO GO, PLEASE MARK THE LAST TRANSCRIPTED WORD WITH A TIMESTAMP)